Wednesday 2 May 2012

Mother-in-law.....

I can´t believe it´s already Wednesday evening!! On Sunday afternoon my mother-in-law came to visit and we had a really lovely day together.

´

So much for my diet!!! I couldn´t resist the cream cake that was on sale in the Bakery!


After eating far too much cake we went a walk in the forest. Leah and Kristian took their cameras and Jette and I just took ourselves!





We came across a few beautiful houses....

 Ummmmh put me in the mood to go house hunting again!!hihi
After a lovely walk, we headed home and made a delicious dinner. The rest of the evening was spent relaxing before yet another busy week.


Monday, after work, found me at Ikea. I needed to see if they had any curtains. My old lady friend would like some new curtains. Unfortunately they didn´t have anything to suit but I still enjoyed myself. I just love that place - it relaxes me walking around it.


Tuesday I was visiting my old lady friend. 


Today my feet were walked off me. I needed to find some gifts. My niece and Leah´s friend are getting confirmed this weekend so Leah met me from work and we went shopping for 3½ hours. That was after a 7½ hour shift of cleaning - am I mad or what??!!! Anyway we got everything we needed and Leah got a new outfit for her "Blue Monday" which you will hear more about later.


It has been a good day - I achieved a lot of things that were on my list! Love days like this. Now I can hardly walk so I think it´s off to bed to rest my weary legs! haha Only one more day at work. We are off on Friday as it´s a bank holiday! So tomorrow (Thursday) is my Friday. Yipieee - love bank holidays too!

No comments: