Friday 27 April 2012

Merry Christmas Kristian.....

Yes you read it right! Tonight Kristian got to use his Christmas present from me. It was 2 tickets for James Taylor who was playing in Tivoli, Copenhagen. I was hoping he would take me along on the second ticket, and he did!! (Good decision, otherwise he would have had one unhappy wife! haha) 

We had a brilliant evening.

Because the concert was in Tivoli´s Concert Hall there was free entry into Tivoli, so we spent a bit of time wandering around before the concert. 



                                             
                                                       One of the crazy rides.

 I got to meet him after the concert. I got his autograph and thanked him for a really great concert, to which he replied..."Oh thank you so much for coming and being a part of it." I was one happy lady! haha


We came out to a wonderland of lights. Very romantic!



Another great memory made and completed for the memory box. 


The only thing missing though was the snow for the walk back to the car, it would have made Kristian´s Christmas present totally complete - then again, maybe not!! 


If you want to have a listen to him sing one of my favourites, then just press play......


And another one that I love......

No comments: