Monday 9 April 2012

Soon back to porridge...

Tomorrow we all start back to work and school. Another holiday gone. 



Yesterday was Easter Sunday and we had a wonderful service at church. A great time of celebrating what Jesus did for us and the fact that He rose again from the dead. 




After church Leah and I decided we would head out for lunch. We had a delicious lunch. 

 Leah had Nachos and I had garlic prawn salad. Yummy!!


It was then home for a quiet afternoon. I lay and read and Leah was on the sofa beside me with the laptop surfing.


Kristian arrived home late last night. He had a great weekend. He didn´t win anything but had fun with the boys. (Mother here has gotten over the fact that he went anyway this weekend, so he is not in the dog house anymore. All is good again on the home front!)


This morning Kristian went to the Bakery and got some delicious bread. I made bacon and eggs and we had a lovely brunch. Now we are all relaxing. It is a grey rainy day - just the sort of day that I love.

No comments: