Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father´s day Dad!

Earlier today I discovered it was Father´s day! Better late than never! So this afternoon I decided to make a special video for Dad. I had it all made and was ready to upload it when it just disappeared. (I know I did a stupid thing, I decided to publish it before I got around to saving it!) Even though I searched everywhere on my computer I just couldn´t find it. It was gone, so I had to start all over again. 


So finally the video is ready for you dad. 


Thanks for being a great dad. I remember as a wee girl I thought there was no other dad as good as you, and I still think that! 


You have been such a good dad. I remember so many good times with you. Let me share some of them with you.


 I remember....
....the wee red organ you made me when I was about 4 years old. 
....thinking nothing was impossible for you do, make or fix.
.....feeling safe when you were around.
.....sitting on your knee while you read stories to me.
.....the times you took me to Macdonalds in May Street for a burger.
.....the times you collected me from school.
......going out with our cameras.
......visiting bookshops together
......watching the God channel together and having great discussions.
.....reading the same books and sharing our thoughts on them.
......going for fish and chips.
.......going for our Ulster Fry in the wee cafe round the corner.

The list could go on, but I better stop. Dad, watch the video, it is made with lots of love from me to you. Thanks for all the love you give me and all the lovely memories we have made together. I love you.



Happy Father`s Day

1 comment:

Charlene said...

That was lovely Laura, enjoyed it!