Thursday 14 June 2012

Memories

I love making memories! The last few evenings I have spent in front of the computer putting together a couple of films of our trip to Paris. I have been wanting to do this ever since we came back a month ago,  but just have not had the time before now.


While sitting down to make these Paris videos, I found some old home movies. One of them was from 2004 when we went camping  in France. The kids were so young and so cute. It really is great to be able to capture memories on film this way.There were things on those films that I had forgotten all about. (I must post some of them sometime so I have them on the web, just in case our computer goes dead!)


So for anyone interested here are a couple of videos from our trip to Paris.


Thursday and Friday below.....



Saturday below....




1 comment:

Charlene said...

Laura that makes me want to go to Paris! We went to Normandy a couple of years ago and it wa great fun. The kids loved it was a first for us all - hadn't been to Europe before. Dinner on the Seine looked lovely and so did you.