Tuesday 14 August 2012

A dream come true....

What a night we have had!!!

People who know me well know that I have had a dream about living in the country for a while now. My friend Laura lives in a lovely place, just 8 minutes drive from where we live.It is close to shops and buses, yet it´s in the heart of the country. We always love going out to her place, its situation is just so perfect and her house is so cosy. Well last night she rang and asked me if I was interested in  renting the house next door to her. (The place where Laura lives is one big house that has been made into smaller apartments, but the place feels like a house, not an apartment!!) I couldn´t believe what she was aksing. 

The "funny" thing was that yesterday I had been  praying about our living accommodation. Over the last few months I have been unsettled here in our apartment. I had no idea what to do about it - where should we go if we should move?  I had been looking at houses to buy but even though there were some lovely ones that seemed to be in our price range, I never felt at peace about it. (We would have to move a bit away from here to afford something to buy.) So yesterday I was praying about it all and in the end I said to God that I was leaving everything in his hands, if He wanted us to stay her I was willing but otherwise if this unsettlement was a sign for us to move on he had to move us on, open some sort of door, show us somewhere we should go. Then last night my friend Laura called about this place! 




So off course I said yes that we were interested. So we arranged for us to see the place this evening. Already last night I had such a peace about it all. But I was going to go and see the place with an open mind, I would see if my peace left me or if I still had peace by the end of the evening. Kristian was also going with an open mind. 

So what did we think??? We LOVED it!!!! Kristian loved it!!! Leah  loved it!!! (Andrew wasn´t home so he didn´t see it, but he doesn´t care, he´ll move anywhere!) So we have decided to take the place!!! I can´t believe it!!! There is work to be done on it before we move, some things that need fixed up, but it is just what we have always wanted!! 

 There is a big garage for Kristian and a lovely room on the other side of the garage, opposite the front door, with window from top to bottom, it is perfect for my art gallery!! I feel so blessed!


                      (Leah outside my coming art gallery!)

Kristian will ring the man tomorrow and tell him we want it!! We have a busy few months ahead!!! We should be moved in by Christmas!!! 

No comments: