Sunday 25 November 2012

A cosy weekend.....

and a great weekend. 

Saturday morning found us at church. It was our turn to clean again. We clean the church every 10 weeks and those 10 weeks sure go by very quickly.  It was then home to give the house here a good clean over. Sometimes it seems like I do nothing else but clean! Kristian helped and then he spent the rest of his afternoon clearing out some more things from the garage. He also got some of the garden sorted out too. I spent the afternoon making soup, baking cakes and muffins.

Late afternoon I got ready for my evening out. I had been invited to my colleagues 50th birthday. We were about 20 girls gathered together at her house. The food was fantastic and we had such a great evening together.

Today, Sunday, we had Kristian´s family visiting. We had invited his mum, his brothers and his sisters (along with their families) to afternoon coffee and cake. Most of the family were able to make it, so we had a full house.








We had a lovely afternoon with them all. It was great to be able to show them our wee home.




No comments: