Sunday 4 November 2012

Mainly for dad....

....but if you are interested in seeing how we have decorated our new place then feel free to continue with this post.

 Above is my wee art studio, looking from our front door.

 Inside....I got it painted this afternoon and the furniture all arranged. 

 I think, through time,  I might paint the door to look like an old wooden door.





 Then to the house.....
Above is the hall way. This is what you see when you come through the front door. The mirror needs hung on the wall. One of those jobs that will probably take days to do!
 

 The dining room area....

 Above is a corner of the living room. I got the plaque on the wall as a gift. I love it.  I think it goes well beside my "old" clock.

 Our room....still needs pictures on the wall.

 Leah and Mia having a cosy time.

 Andrew´s room still needs pictures up and a few shelves put up, but he doesn´t care about such things!! As long as he has a bed and computer that is all he needs! 

 Above is the living room seen from the hallway leading to the bedrooms.

 Living room......
 I still need to get a big picture for above the sofa. I am thinking of painting a forest scene. I would also like a black metal candle holder for above the TV....think that would finish that area off.

Kristian´s play area! He still has his little corner where he can go and pretend to be the worlds fastest formula 1 driver! 


Close by there are beautiful places to go walks.

 Hope you enjoyed the visit:-)

No comments: