Wednesday 27 March 2013

Easter Holidays!!!

It´s holiday tume. We are all off now for Easter. Sara and Christian arrived last night. They are flying off to Ireland later on today. So we started the day with brunch.

 I was up early and got the table set. I got the Easter eggs hung up.....

 and then it was into the kitchen to bake some bread and make some bacon and eggs.

 It all turned out sooo good and we had a delicious brunch.
 My mother-in-law came so she could meet Sara´s Christian and we had  a lovely few hours together. Now Kristian is going to take the two love birds into the airport. Meanwhile my mother-in-law and I are going into the cinema to see Les Miserable. I can´t wait to see it again! The music is fantastic! 


   On Monday I was also off work. I decided I was going to have some "ME" time and use the morning to paint. I tried my hand at painting some abstract things....but I was not too happy with them so they have now been painted over. It was fun, but abstract is not my thing!


The painting above is one I still have to finish.....

Ok, time to go, a quick walk is needed before a long sit in the cinema!!

No comments: