Friday 15 March 2013

Thank goodness it´s Friday

I always seem to look forward to the weekend!!

So this week has, once again, gone in soooo quickly. 

On Tuesday I was visiting my old lady friend. She is doing fine these days. She had a bad cold last week but seems to have gotten over that. I so enjoy my Tuesday afternoons with her. First I shop for her and then we sit and talk for ages. 

On Wednesday Kristian and I ended up at the airport. About 13 years ago a couple from our church left to go to Barbados. The guy was Danish but the girl was from Barbados so they went back to her country. Now, 13 years later, they have returned to Denmark. When they left all those years ago they had 2 children, now they have 7!  So we went in to help transport their luggage to the place where they would stay. We also wanted to welcome them back to Denmark.

Then on Thursday I had an appointment at the doctors. My legs have improved ALOT! But they still are sore and heavy from time to time. I decided to go back to the doctor, only this time I got another doctor to check me over. She was fantastic. As soon as I told her about my legs, she asked me loads of questions! She said she wanted to find out what was causing the pain. She checked me over and arranged to have blood tests done. She wants to find out if the problem is muscular, to do with my veins or caused by some sort of disease. 

I have to go back on Tuesday for some tests that they will do on my legs and then again on Friday to hear the results from the blood tests. Hopefully they will discover what is causing the pain so that I can be given treatment. I really hope I dont need an operation. I had an operation on my right leg many years ago and it was not a good experience. It was all rather YUK!! So I hope that an operation is not necessary! 

Oh, I also tried something new today. Usually on a Friday I food shop on the way home from work. It takes me ages as I go from one supermarket to the next. I am so exhausted by the time I get home and by the time I get all the food away I am in no mood to make dinner! However today was different. Last night I went on line and ordered food from this website. Did my weekly shopping and got them to deliver. It was brilliant! I arrived home at 3pm and they arrived at the same time. By 3.30pm my fridge was cleared, cleaned and packed with all the new food. I had time to relax, and I made a delicious dinner for us!! I think I will be using them a bit more often:-)

No comments: