Tuesday 18 June 2013

He´s there.....

.....at Le Mann!  

Kristian left yesterday afternoon at 4.30pm for the long journey to Le Mann. They would drive down through Germany, Belgium and into France. I got a text at dinner this evening telling me they had arrived safe. A little later this photo turned up on facebook. Doesn´t he look happy?!! He just LOVES his motorsport! (Seeing this photo made me miss him!)


After he left yesterday my day suddenly got busy. I was having some girl friends over for a girly night with face creams.




It was great having all my girl friends gathered together in one place. I sooo enjoyed the evening, it was really cosy but it went by far too fast! I think they all enjoyed themselves. (I hope they did!) I love having them over. I have the best bunch of friends you could ask for! (both here and in Ireland!!)

It was way after midnight by the time I got to bed so today has been a hard day!!  My aim this evening was to get to bed early - hahaha, what a joke - that is sooooo not happening!  Another hard day ahead of me tomorrow! 

Oh by the way, Leah cooked dinner this evening and it was delicious. 

I always visit my old lady friend on a Tuesday and first get home after 6pm. We usually have an easy dinner on a Tuesday,  something unhealthy - something you just stick in the oven. 

But Leah decided she was sick of this and would make dinner. It was wonderful, when I came home she had made the most delicious dinner and we were able to sit outside and enjoy it. She had also emptied the dish washer and filled it with all the dirty dishes from last night. The house was tidied up and organised. She must be filling sick!!! Ah well, I´m going to enjoy it while it lasts!

Oh and it´s offical....Andrew is in a relationship with Camilla......it went on facebook this evening, so it must be serious!! :-)

No comments: