Sunday 30 June 2013

Another weekend....

......almost over!

It has been a lovely relaxing weekend. Kristian has been away with his brother-in-law, Flemming.  Flemming was racing this weekend and Kristian would be his mechanic. They left Friday afternoon after work and travelled for about 4 hours to the other side of Denmark. 

Meanwhile I was at home holding the fort and loving every minute of it. 

Saturday morning I was up early and of to church to clean. It was our turn for that. Then it was home to clean my own wee place. It was all very peaceful at home. Andrew was at a flee market with Camilla (the things love will make you do!!! ) and Leah was at work.

Laura popped in at one stage and we had a cuppa and a Snicker Bar each. Ok, I will be honest here...we had 2½ snicker bars each!! I can´t believe I confessed that! haha But it was Laura that lead me astray! She is worse than I am!! HONEST!!! She couldn´t sit and drink her tea knowing I had those Snicker Bars, so she MADE me get them out and we devoured the lot!  

The worse part is, that we had so much fun doing it!! The joy that those bars of chocolate gave us was wonderful! hahaha


 Late afternoon I went down to visit Kristian´s sister Hanne. She was also alone (being that Flemming, her husband, was off racing with my husband!) So we planned to eat dinner together and maybe go see a movie. 


She had made a delicious dinner for me and we sat out on their balcony and ate. Since there wasn´t any movies in the cinema that we were interested in going to see, we decided that we would stay home and watch the movie that was on TV and that was a good decision.

We had such a cosy evening together. I then was able to pick Leah up on the way home after her long evening at work. 


Today I decided the outside of the house needed a bit of colour, something to make it stand out.....



....so I painted a few dots here and there. A little surprise for Kristian coming home!!!





Ok - if the truth be known.....they are only stickers! Laura and I wanted to do something to shock Krsitian.  We said to him last week, that we thought this place needed brightening up and maybe we could think of an idea at the weekend to brighten it up. This is the idea!!! haha  I hope he falls for it! 

After we put the stickers up we sent Laura´s daughter Mia out with the rubbish....she came back and said nothing. She hadn´t even noticed them! Then Camilla and Andrew came home and they didn´t even notice them, I had to send them outside again! They all need glasses!

It has been a lovely weekend and I feel all charged up for my last week at work!! On Friday I stop for 4½ weeks!! Roll on Friday!



  

No comments: