Sunday 9 June 2013

Love is in the air.....

yes...love is in the air here in our wee home. Andrew met a girl a few weeks ago and has been on quite a few dates with her over the last few weeks. Today he wanted us to meet her. Her name is Camilla and she seems like a really lovely girl. She came to lunch and stayed a little of the afternoon.

After lunch Andrew decided they should go a walk as he wanted to show her the lake. Now Andrew has NEVER been a walk down to the lake. He has never been interested in going with us, but suddenly there is a girl involved and a romantic walk to the lake sounds wonderful!! Even though I explained to him how to get there, they never found it! haha Andrew has no sense of direction!

One thing is for sure,  it´s weird seeing my son all romantic with a girl!!!!! So let´s see how things go with Camilla.....I´ll keep you posted!

On Saturday I was in the place that I love - IKEA!!  My friend Jette has been wanting to go to Ikea for weeks. She is moving to a new house in August and wanted to go in and dream. I was only too willing to go along and dream with her. We had a wonderful afternoon together planning, chatting and dreaming. 


No comments: