Tuesday 22 April 2008

Big day tomorrow

Well tomorrow is a big day for Kristian. He has his second interview with the company in Copenhagen. If he comes to mind tomorrow at 1.15pm please say a prayer for him. I am so nervous for him. I just want him to get this job soooo much because he would really like it. It is exactly want he wants to do and I know he`ll be so disappointed if he doesnt get it. But we´ll cross that bridge when we get to it. God knows what is best....I will keep you posted.


Today has been another lovely day here in Denmark. I have been at work - had a really good day there. I left work a little early (I have lots of overtime to be used up) and met Kristian. We went to town to the opticians. His eye sight is getting worse (but just a little) so he needs some new glasses. We couldn´t make up our mind which glasses we liked, so decided to leave it for today and look again some other day.


We came home and Leah and Kristian went out roller skating while I went for a run. It was just beautiful outside. Have a look at the picture below - it is only 5 minutes walk away from our home. Nice area to go for walks.

No comments: