Saturday 12 April 2008

Is this us in 10 years

Kristian sent me this picture today. For those of you who dont know.....Kristian and I have a dream. It´s to buy a farm, together with our good friends Jette and Filip. (This is their dream too - that is, to buy a farm together with us.) So when I got this picture today from my hubby it had this capture underneath."Honey, this is us in 10 years time on our farm!!"

Well I hope only one thing in that sentence is true....that we have our farm in 10 years time but I certainly hope that we don´t look like that!!!

By the way, a little update on my diet...I have now lost 14kg!!! I just feel so good, so full of energy. I am now 1kg under my set goal and I was first meant to have reached my goal on my birthday, so I am ahead of myself. How much more can I lose before my birthday?

Kristian really didnt believe that I would lose the weight so way back on the 3rd January he said that if I did it this time (as I have tried soooo many times to lose weight) he would take me on a long weekend trip to a city in Europe of my choice. He didnt think he would need to do it! Ha - proved you wrong my dear!! You better start saving your pennies. Paris here we come!!!

No comments: