Sunday 20 April 2008

A Relaxing Sunday

Today I had to speak in church. I am always so nervous when I have to speak, big responsibility, but I think it went well. I got so much out of it, I was really challenged through my preparations. I was talking about having a passion for God, to have Him first in our lives and I was speaking from the life of Moses and the children of Israel.


After church we came home and had lunch. It was such a beautiful day here so Kristian and I decided to go for a drive. (The great thing about having big kids is that Kristian and I are getting some free time together again.) The kids just wanted to relax at home. So we headed out to explore Denmark.


We decided to find a place on the map that we had never been before. We found this lovely area with a beautiful forest and lake, and it actually wasn´t too far from where we live. We went a walk around the lake and enjoyed the sun, the nature and each other. It has been such a nice afternoon! We really must do this a bit more!! (Photos are from our afternoon out - just in case you hadn´t worked that out:-)




No comments: