Friday 11 July 2008

Friday 11th July 2008

First thing the girls asked this morning when they awoke - "Can we please go to Primark?" (When Sara saw how many nice things Leah had gotten the day before, she regretted going home so early.) So we, once again, headed into the heart of Belfast to spend another few hours in....guess where?? PRIMARK!!


After another successful shopping trip at Primark, we headed down to Bangor to visit my sister-in-law Gillian, and my neice and nephew, Lauren and Lewis. We had a great afternoon with them. The kids wanted to go into Bangor and look around. So once again we did what we do best - SHOP!







We headed home to dinner and a cosy evening with them.


At one point the door bell rang and to my surprise Gillians aunt was there. I had done CEF camps with her years ago, and we always had such a laugh together. Last time I saw her was at our wedding. It was soooo good see her again.

Finally we headed home just in time to see the bon-fires getting lit. Kristian, Andrew, Leah and me headed out to see them. Sara went to bed - BORING!! Kristian and the kids just could not get over the size of the fires. Take a look below...

No comments: