Monday 7 July 2008

Sara is sick!!

Sara is sick. She has been lying all day yesterday with fever and a sore throat. Today she has no fever but her tonsils are so swollen and her throat is soooo sore.

I called the doctor this morning (took me 50minutes, sitting constantly ringing, to get through to them!!)I wanted to get a time so they could take a look at her and see if it was a bacteria or a virus that she had. Unfortunately it was a virus which means she can´t get any pencillin. (I was hoping it would be a bacteria so we could get an antibiotic and get it cleared up.) Now it just has to take it´s course. So she is now in bed with a hot drink, throat tablets and a film.


We are flying out on holiday on Wednesday so we only have a couple of days to get her on her feet again. Where are we going - I hear you ask. To the best place on earth - NORTHERN IRELAND!! It has been 5 years since we have been home as a family. I can´t believe it ha
s been soooo long. So we are all really looking forward to it.

No comments: