Wednesday 16 July 2008

We moved a moutain

Today Kristian and I just needed to get out into some nature!!! The kids however weren`t interested. Sara wanted to go to Belfast (yet again!) and Leah and Andrew wanted to stay at home and relax by watching some of the DVD`s they had bought the other day in town. We decided that they all could stay at home (Sara could go to Belfast if she wanted) but that Dad, Kristian and I would head out into the nature. We decided to head to Newcastle.


The weather wasn`t the greatest, a little chilly, but the rain stayed away most of the afternoon. Only started when we were about to head home.


We had a wonderful day there. We walked up the Mournes, following one of the streams. We then spent some time in the town of Newcastle, before we headed back to the car for a drive further up the moutains. It was just soooo beautiful!!! If there had been blue skies and sunshine it would have been perfect. (Like picture number 2 below. This was taken by my dad, around the same place, only on a sunny day!)


Today we moved a mountain! I am reading a book at the moment on prayer and healing. The guy in the book talks about commanding the mountains in our lives to move, in Jesus name. Well dad got a nose bleed up the Mournes and I was starting to panic a little. Then I remembered what I had been reading. So I said "Dad we need to move this mountain" So I laid my hands on his nose and told his nose to stop bleeding in Jesus name. Within about 20 minutes his nose was dry. (Now that was something different than the other day when it took over 5 hours. Just good luck this time - I dont think so!) It didn`t bleed the rest of the day!


No comments: