Friday 22 May 2009

A quick update....

Have had 2 days free from work, - yesterday (Thursday) and today (Friday). It´s holiday time again over here!!

Yesterday was spent cleaning up the house. We did a bit of a spring clean, moving furniture out and cleaning under and behind everything. It sure felt good to get it done.

On Monday something terrible happened!!! My computer broke. I was getting ready to go to our aerobics class down at church. (I take my computer and play the dvd from that unto the projector, well my computer just would not start.) My friend Rhona had a laptop so she saved the day by bringing hers along.

It turns out the hard disc has gone so the computer company is sending me a new one. This however takes about a week, and since its holiday here they will first order it on Monday. Its awful not having my laptop. Saras computer is broke too and Leahs is not working very well, so we are all fighting over Kristians computer!!

Leah has had 2 friends from her class staying here last night. They had such a cosy time together. I got up early today and made a lovely breakfast of bacon and eggs for us all!!
Now the girls have left, Kristian is driving Sara over to get her mobile that she forgot at her friends and then Kristian and I are heading out to our over night stay at the hotel he booked. I cant wait. We hope to visit an art gallery this afternoon, then check out the wee town and maybe do some shopping....so I will let you know how it all goes.

Better go and pack our over night bag. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Hope you have a lovely time! Enjoy it!

Charlene said...

How awful for you Laura, imagine no computer, how have you survived this week? Enjoy your birthday pressie, just don't trash the room before you leave!