Saturday 13 June 2009

If the mountain wont come to you.....

...then you go to the mountain!! Thats the old saying and I decided to take its advice and go to my mounatin!!


Dad has been wanting to come over and visit for the last while, but has been nervous about travelling. So I decided that if he was not coming to us this summer then I would go and visit him. - if I could get a cheap flight! Well guess what? I got a cheap flight!!



Leah and I will be in Ireland for 1 week to have a wee holiday with dad. We fly from Copenhagen to London Stansted. To get the cheapest flight we have to sleep in the airport, but hey we are young (sort off) so we should be able to manage it. (Please dont remind me about how awful it was last year when we had to sleep at Dublin airport!) We then fly into Belfast City on 22nd July. We arrive back in Denmark 29th July. Meanwhile Kristian, Sara and Andrew will be at home. (Poor them:-)


So girls if anyone is free, what about a night out on Saturday 25th July??? I know its maybe bad timing, right in the middle of holidays, but if we could it would be so good to continue the tradition of meeting up for the evening!! Anyone available???



5 comments:

lisa said...

I'll be there - Speranzas 7pm???? Ha ha!!!

Laura said...

Oh No lisa something even better than that!!!Hopefully - but we will tell you more when we know more

Charlene said...

Can't wait - I'll have to get the sewing machine out!

Laura said...

I cant sew so I think I will have to go around a few second hand shops when I get home - I cant wait either - I hope it can happen!! and anyone who doesnt know what we are talking about, well then you should have been on chatting last night! haha

No we will tell you more when we get more details....oh life is good:-)

john and julie mcbride said...

Phoned noels, he isnt open in July and August but his brother has a cineam just acroos the road and its aviable on the 23rd and 27th. If these dates suit let me know and ill book it. need to know asap xoxoxoxoxo