Wednesday 19 August 2009

Love is all around....

So LOVE is the big theme in this house at the minute...haha


The other day at work I was listening to some teaching about Gods love for us. It did my heart good!! It really is amazing how much God loves us! So many times I forget. Oh in my head I know that He loves me, but sometimes I can forget it in my heart. I want and need a revelation about Gods love! I dont just want to know that He loves me in my head, but to KNOW it in my inner most being. To KNOW that He loves me no matter what happens. To know that He loves me when life is going good and to know that He loves me when life is really hard and full of problems.


There is nothing I can do to make Him love me more, there is nothing I can do to make Him love me less. HE LOVES ME with all my faults and failures.


When things go against us what is the first thing Satan whispers in our ears "Well doesnt God love you? Doesnt God care?" and if I am not grounded in Gods love I can listen to Satans lies and begin to believe that God doesnt really care.


Are you like me sometimes? Do you need to be reminded that God loves you? Do you need a revelation of it so that you KNOW, that you KNOW, that you KNOW - no matter what happens God Loves YOU! If you do need a revelation get out your Bible and search for verses about Gods love. Read Psalm 139 - isnt it wonderful? God KNOWs you and me and even more than that - HE LOVES YOU!! HE LOVES ME!!


Today I listened to this song over and over again. I just love the words. I found a video that some guy made to go along with the song. Have a listen if you want....



5 comments:

Laura said...

hi pauline - just read your question under the last post about what language they spoke to each other. Well he is from Belgium and he speaks french, but his dad is italian so he is fluent in Italian but he is also really good at english...so sara and him communicate in english.

Rhoda said...

I am sooooo glad that God loves us just the way we are, and not the way we ought to be:-)!
It truly is amazing:-)

lisa said...

What a funny video, very imaginative. Did he borrow those teeth of Anne? The fake teeth I mean, oh dear, that didnt come out right!!!!

Rhoda said...

Just thought I would check your blog Laura, to see if you had any news to update - obviously not.
I'll try again tomorrow night:-)

lisa said...

You are all very quiet!!