Thursday 24 November 2011

Klippe Klister dag.....

Klippe/Klister dag???? What am I on about? Well for those of you that don´t understand Danish, you could check out Google translate, or you could just read on.....

Klippe/Klister dag means....Cut/Paste day! It´s the day that the whole school goes a bit mad and decorates for Christmas. There are normal classes until 10am and then the fun starts. We cleaning staff also get in on the fun. Today we made this wonderful decoration! haha - I don´t think I should give up the day job!!


Christmas music was coming from all the classrooms, there was fun and laughter all around and the last thing on my mind was work! I dragged myself through my different tasks. Boy it was hard to work when my brain was just totally in a Christmas, lets have fun, mood!


It´s soon the weekend but I have anything but a relaxing weekend ahead of me! We are having a musical weekend at the church for the kids. Three leaders, 13 teenagers and 11 kids will be together all weekend putting together a Christmas musical that we will show in church on Sunday morning. This is my third time to be involved with this, so I am actually really looking forward to it! 

No comments: