Sunday 22 July 2012

In memory of mum....

I can´t believe it´s 11 years ago that my mum died. She was a wonderful mum. She was always full of fun and laughter. (Although, on the odd occasion, she could give you a good telling off when it was needed! :-) 


I had a wonderful childhood and have wonderful memories of my mum. I felt safe and loved around her. There was nothing she wouldn`t do for us - I really believe that! I still miss her even after all this time. There are times I wish we could go out shopping together, go get a chinese (we loved that!) talk on Skype or visit Ikea together. The list could go on. She died too young! We would loved to have kept her for a while longer but I know she wouldn´t exchange places. Knowing what I know about heaven she is having a blast there! I bet she is helping to decorate my mansion and maybe even looking after my lion! Then again on second thoughts, she never was into animals and she never liked cats, so I think someone else has the job of looking after the lion until I get there!


I made this video below with a few pictures of mum (and me), in memory of her. I don´t have many pictures of her on the computer. All the pictures I have are prints so I had to make do with those I found on my computer.....(I filled up the spaces with some of me at different stages of my life.)



I love you mum. I`m looking forward to meeting you again.....

No comments: