Tuesday 10 July 2012

Relaxing....

...and loving it!

Our holidays are well on the way. Our day is so mixed up.  We eat breakfast at noon, lunch at 3pm, dinner at 8pm and go to bed at 2am. Between all that we relax! Aahhhh this is the life!

                                                   Leah all packed for camp


Early Sunday morning Leah headed off to camp for two weeks. She was rather excited. However last night she called home and was feeling homesick. She was missing us and missing being on holiday with us. I hope today she has settled down a little more. I am so glad that we booked a summer house near the area where she is. We leave Thursday morning and have arranged to pick her up on the way  if she still hasn´t settled.

On Monday we were going to head out and explore but then Shadow (our cat) ended up at the vet. She was acting strange all morning and was forever going in and out to her cat toilet. The cries she was making from there were awful. We knew she had a problem so our plans had to be put to the side to take the cat to the vet. She has some sort of urinary infection so she is on pills and pain killers.

Last night my friend Anne came by and we had a lovely cosy evening together. We chatted and laughed and ate far too much ice cream! We planned our next family fun night home at their place. Sooo looking forward to that! 






Today the weather isn´t so good, the sort of day you just want to spend getting cosy. So I spent the morning reading, then we curled up on the sofa and watched the film "Slumdog millionarie"  which I so enjoyed. Kristian got his camera out and took some pictures of an apple!!!??? He played around with this apple and some water. I haven´t seen the results yet as  I headed over to visit my old lady friend and spent a couple of hours with her. If the photos are good I will post them later.

Soon I will make dinner, then I am going to settle down with my book and continue to enjoy this time of doing nothing, or rather enjoy this time of doing what I want to do. It´s just great having all this time on my hands and not having to rush here and there. This is what holidays are all about.

No comments: