Thursday 26 July 2012

What was he thinking.....

I ask myself that every time I look at Andrew!!

Yesterday I came home from town after being out food shopping. Leah was complaining that Andrew had been in the bathroom for such a long time shaving. She couldn´t understand why he should be in there so long. In the end she left and went to use her friends bathroom. 

As soon as Leah was gone Andrew shouted out to me "Mum, would you be really mad at me if I shaved off all my hair??"  I then knew why he was such a long time in the bathroom!!

So I told him to open up so we could have a look. He was half laughing, half crying saying, "OH Mum I thought it would look good but it doesn´t, and I have soooo many bumps and spots on my head that you couldn´t see when I had hair!" He was painting a very black picture!

Finally he opened the door. He had a towel wrapped around his head.  On the count of three....one, two, three, the towel was off and his shaven head was revealed. Andrew has a good sense of humour (thankfully) and when he showed me his head we both took a laughing fit - we were nearly rolling on the floor laughing.  We laughed till we cried. Once things settled down I got a good look at him. It wasn´t as bad as I thought it would be. IT WAS WORSE!! HAHA - only joking Andrew!! 


I think he looks better with more hair but as it is now, it is ok. He´s not ugly with it. I think we just have to get used to it and once his head gets a bit of sun it will help a lot too! 

Luckily there are still 3 weeks until school starts so time for the hair to grow back, at least a little!!


Then this evening we had family fun night at Anne´s house. We had, as always, a fantastic evening hanging out with her and her family. We ate delicious food, talked, laughed, hopped on the trampoline, played silly games, laughed some more, played some more silly games and ate some more calories!! All in all a brilliant evening which went by far too fast. Thanks Anne, Peter and Co.



No comments: