Wednesday 10 April 2013

Congratulations.....

....to Leah. She got herself a job!

She starts this weekend. It is just a summer job but it is in a place that she loves....Paradis Is (Paradise Ice Cream shop!) She will be serving ice cream to hopefully a lot of customers over the next few months. She goes tomorrow evening for some training and then starts on Saturday. 


Talking about Saturday.....the weather over here is to change this weekend! Whoopee!!! About time too. Apparently it is to be about 10 degrees on Saturday and then got up to 15 degrees on Sunday. I am soooo ready for some sunshine! Even though I love Autumn and Winter, I am ready for a bit of sun! This year I am looking forward to trying my hand at a bit of gardening so that is what I have on the agenda for the weekend. I hope to get out and organize a bit of the outside and who knows, we might even have ourselves a BBQ! 

Today I started back to work again after all the sickness. I still cough a lot but have not had a sore throat since Monday and the sore ears cleared up on Sunday.  However this afternoon and evening my throat started to get sore again. It is sore down the left hand side even now as I type, so I think I will make myself a hot cuppa tea and head into bed very soon. 




No comments: