Wednesday 17 April 2013

Old friend - new friends.....

....today I went to visit my "old" friend Rhona. It was time for our cake date and what a date we had!! She had baked rhubarb muffins with rhubarb (off course) and maricpan. I had bought strawberry cake for us. The whole lot was delicious and we ate far too much of those delicious cakes! But even better than the cake was the natter we had. I love our time catching up with each other. I am blessed to have so many great friends in my life....Rhona is one of them! 

Then this evening Kristian, Leah, and I went with Laura and Mia, to meet our neighbours. They live over the fields in a farm and Laura wanted us to meet them and see their farm. 

What lovely people they are! We had a great hour at their place. Kristian was in his element talking about cows, sheep and tractors! 





 When we got home we went to check the post. There was a letter for Andrew from The Danish Army. He has been accepted into Den Kongelige Livgarde (The Royal Bodyguard) and starts his training August 2014. So he will be protecting the Queen by standing at the Royal Palace. I can´t believe he has been accepted! He wants to make a career out of the army so this is the first step. He is over the moon! 

 This could be Andrew in a few years time.
  

No comments: