Thursday 25 April 2013

So......


guess what I started this week?   My healthy lifestyle - AGAIN!!!!

Monday I woke with determination that I was going to start eating the right foods again! Since coming back from Ireland I have lost 3kg. I am so happy about that but there is still a way to go....8kg more!! 

I let the healthy eating slip a bit while I was sick, however I am glad to say that I didn´t put on any weight!! 

So since Monday I have actually been doing really well.  I have, believe it or not, started to do my aerobics DVD again. Each day this week I have danced areobics in front of the TV along with good old Rosemary Conely.  It feels soooo good and it is amazing how much energy you get from exercising. How come I know this and have for years, yet have such a hard time exercising?!!!

Anyway lets see if I can get the last 8kg off by the summer:-)





Wednesday evening and I was out again, this time with my friend Audry. We usually go to Ikea but since she broke her ankle a couple of months back, she can´t walk around too much. So we met at our local café and had a delicious meal and chat. I am so blessed to have so many great friends around me!

No comments: