Monday 1 April 2013

Surprise, surprise.....

or should I say SHOCK - HUGE SHOCK!!!

I haven´t been feeling the best the last few weeks, Emotionally I have been all over the place. I have been really exhausted and I have had a lot of days of feeling nausea. I thought I had a virus or bug of some sort....and I suppose you could say I have caught something, it is just not a virus or a bug. More like a baby! Yes I am pregnant again!! I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

The thought of having a baby in the house again fills me with all sorts of emotions. I love small kids but the thought of starting over again at my age is a little over whelming! Kristian and I are just starting to enjoy our freedom (and maybe we enjoyed it a bit too much! haha)


I am about 8 weeks along, so around about 6th November there should be another little Rasmussen in our household. Oh boy what a shock!!

No comments: