Wednesday 10 July 2013

Organised....

...and then again, maybe I´m not. 

 I did try to be organised today.  It´s my day to visit my old lady friend so I decided I would make dinner before I went to her, so it would all be ready when I got home.

I decided to make an egg souffle with chicken. Then I would serve it cold with a salad and some bread. I also had a prawn cocktail arranged for starters. 

It would only be Kristian and me eating at home this evening, so my plan was good - everything ready to dig into when I got home from visiting.

But things don´t always work out to plan! I was about to lift the spring form that the egg souffle was in, into the oven, when the whole thing just came apart! There were eggs everywhere! Arghhhhh - I saved what I could of it and put it into a smaller spring form. This just meant smaller slices for us for dinner, which probably wasn´t such a bad thing.



 I had a lovely afternoon with my old lady. When I came home Kristian was out working on the garden. Getting the soil ready for sowing some grass. He really enjoys his time out there!






We had  a lovely dinner together and then headed out to a meeting to hear more about a business that I am getting involved in. In fact you are now looking at a business owner! I am an Amway Business Owner! Amway is a company that sells beauty products, cleaning products, and health products like vitamins.

My friend started a business and to help her out I arranged for some friends to come home and try the face cleansers and creams that Amway sell. I myself tried them too and have been so impressed by them. (Not just something I am saying to try and sell them, I notice such a big difference in my skin and I just bought the cheapest brand that they sell. ) 

As my friend talked about the business I wondered if I should join. It would help her out and it could be fun to try something new. So I have. I am now trying to kick start my wee business. But more about that at a later date:-)

It has been a great evening. The meeting was only one hour long and it was really interesting to hear about the business that I have now gotten myself involved in. (It is something I am doing in my free time) 

I also got to chat with a very famous person here in Denmark. When I first came to Denmark we watched him on TV all the time! Way back then I never thought I would one day be sitting chatting with him like I had known him all my life!  A lovely, funny, down to earth man.

A rather productive day I would say!

No comments: