Tuesday 1 September 2009

6940 days....

Yes, for 6940 days I have been waking up with this man....





I know, I deserve a medal!!! hahaha



Happy Anniversary Kristian! The amount of years we have been married I will let you folks try and work out...but remember there are a few leap years counted in among those 6940 days!!


So what did we do for this special day - absolutely NOTHING!! (I am getting worse at this romance thing the older I get!!!) Well to be honest, we did nothng because Kristian was not home - he is on a course with work and comes home on Thursday evening. Now what rotten planning that is!! but he couldnt get out of it, and believe me, he tried! So today after work I went and treated myself to a badly needed hair cut and this evening was spent relaxing in front of the TV! (just what I needed!)

I am actually feeling sorry for my poor hubby. I talked to him earlier , he had been in class all day listening to some heavy duty teaching. He was then free for dinner before starting his group work which would take all evening - to about 9.30pm!

We talked about me driving over to the course centre (its only about 20 minutes from here). The centre is situated at the coast, so we thought we could go for a walk around the harbour and buy an ice cream - but 9.30pm!! just a bit late and a bit too dark!!



Then guess who is back again??!! Yes - Saras one and only Alessio. He came yesterday (Monday) afternoon, so I have a very happy daughter...and a mum who is bugging the life out of the two of them to try and get a new picture for my blog - as you can see, I havent managed it yet!! He will stay until Sunday before heading home again to Belgium.

10 comments:

Rhoda said...

Ha Ha Ha, read your last paragraph again Laura:-) ie: 'I have a very happy daughter . . . . and a mum who . . '
(so is your mum wanting a special delivery of photos sent via angel mail?) LMAO :-)!!!

Happy anniversary - even if it is spent apart! Goodness 19 years!
(No I didn't work it out, I remembered:-)

Poor Old Kristian having to study today, ah well no doubt he will make it up to you on Thursday.

john and julie mcbride said...

happy anniversary laura i no what its like when work takes them away oh i just hate it....john was away 2 years ago when wee had our 15th annivers and i really really hated it. he is still payin for it lol

Karen Templeton said...

Congratulations Laura & Kristian on 19 blissful years of marriage haha.....augh you make a lovely wee couple.

Best of luck for the next 19!

Karen

Laura says..... said...

hahaha read the last pparagraph again Rhoda - haha I didnt catch on to what I had wrote...yeah would take angel mail to get it to her.

Thanks Julie and Karen for the well wishes. He is home again which is great. On Monday its his birthday so we both have taken the day off and will celebrate our anniversary there.

Laura says..... said...

oops that last comment was from me!! I forgot that I am on kristians computer so it comes up Kristian said but he said nothing...it was me!!! He´s down getting pizza cause I dont want to cook tonight haha

lisa said...

Happy anniversary to you both! May you have many many wonderful years together xx

lisa said...

Forgot to ask, we will be together 10 years in November, have you any of your fantastic romantic ideas Laura? (bearing in mind its November and freezing) lol!! I would have loved to go away but with the kids its not possible but we do have a friend who has offered to babysit that night so at least we will get out, not like our wedding anniversaries!

Stuart and Pauline said...

Congrats Laura, indeed I worked it out too to be 19 years. As it is one more than Sara's age!!!!

Lisa, Stuart and I were together 10 years at the end of May. Isn't it funny we've both been with our blokes the same amount of time and both had children around the same time too!!!! Uncanny.

lisa said...

and we were born in the same month!! And my son has the same name as your dad and you have the same name as Ronnies mum, and we went to the same school etc etc.........! Oh nearly forgot, we usually get the same results in the facebook quizzes! As you say, uncanny indeed!!

Lorraine said...

Happy Anniversary Laura and Kristian!!

Hope you have a great double celebration on Monday.