Sunday 6 September 2009

And he´s gone...

Our wee friend from Belgium has gone home again. It seems that he and Sara had a good week. Sara had school but after school Alessio would meet her and they would go out and visit different towns and do a bit of window shopping. (Sara is broke, hence just window shopping!) Off course there was always racing on the computer, which they both just love to do!

Then on Thursday evening I got my wee husband home again from his course. He had a good few days away but it was very concentrated. He had teaching all day and in the evenings too. So he was well used up when he came home. He did have some great news though...he passed his first exam!! What a relief! The exam had been really hard, so he and his colleague were worried that they maybe would not pass it, but both of them passed with flying colours! It was great to have him home again!
Saturday was my sister-in-laws birthday, so I was invited to brunch along with the other girls in the family and some of her friends. (I forgot my camera so I have, unfortunately, no pictures) But we had a lovely brunch that Kristians brother served to us girls and we spent a few hours chatting away together.
It was then home to get ready for a full house. Kristians mum and dad were coming up to visit, along with his brother Peter, wife Trine and twins, Emma and Emil.
We had such a nice afternoon and evening with them. There sure was life again in this house with two small kids running around. Before they came Kristian found some of Andrews old toys from our shed. It was great having toys lying around the living room floor again!


So now another weekend is gone and we are ready for a new busy week to start!

Its only 8.15pm and already dark outside!! I can feel autumn approaching and I`m loving it!!

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

So you managed to get two new photos of them:-) They certainly looked like they were having fun.

Well done Kristian for passing the exam - and his colleague too.

What's your plans for tomorrow?

Stuart and Pauline said...

I'm sure Sara is feeling very sad now he's gone. Stuart and I used to play on the playstation racing games. I used to beat him and he would come round and try to beat me even more. It kept him coming back.

Congrats to Kristian on passing his exam!!!!