Friday 25 September 2009

A new addition to the family

Yes we have a new addition to the family - meet Toby my "new" old car!! haha

Kristians colleague was selling her Hyundai Accent from 1997 for a good price. She had just had a lot of stuff done to it and it passed the M.O.T. with flying colours. When Kristian heard she was selling it he was very interested in getting it for me. So today after work he took me over to look at it. I think I have got myself a good wee car! (although time will tell!)

Its going to make such a difference in my everyday life - It will save me a lot of time and it will be soooo much easier doing the food shopping. No more balancing on a bike with a couple of plastic bags on each handle bar.

I am a very happy girl tonight!!



7 comments:

Stuart and Pauline said...

Happy Days Laura. xxx

Rhoda said...

It sure will make a difference Laura, you'll put on weight! But now you can drive to the gym, instead of cycling there:-)

Health to enjoy!

Laura said...

Thanks - you are so right I will put on weight - especially with Leah in this house - for a week she has had muffins ready for me when I came home from work. Can I eat one - NO - I eat like 5 of them cause they taste so good....but that is all different now. From tomorrow - Saturday - I am exercising and watching what I eat again!! but life is sure going to be easier!!

lisa said...

Thats great - life will be so much easier! I have hardly been on the blog as Im always on facebook! so it was good to see a new post. Health to drive!

Ps your steering wheels on the wrong side lol!!

Charlene said...

Glad to hear you've got wheels, drive safely!

lisa said...

Meant to say, the car looks spotless! Very clean and in good condition, well looked after, not like mine ha ha!

Karen Templeton said...

Laura, the car looks brilliant!

Girl you won't know yourself.