Wednesday 12 May 2010

Guess where we have been???

Yes to Subway!! (are you jealous Sara? Leah? Kristian??) hahaha

Today has been the opposite to yesterday. Yesterday was quiet, today was all go. We got a lie in, then it was off to town. I had promised Andrew an afternoon in Primark - so off we went. There was time for a bite to eat at Subway.Delicious!! It was a wonderful lunch - one I really enjoyed.

Around 2pm we arrived in Primark. Now I thought that within 45 minutes Andrew would be out of there. HOW WRONG I WAS! He went wild!!! 3 hours later and he was finished!!! All his energy used and all his money gone.


Last time we were home Andrew couldnt fit any of the things from Primark and so he actually went home with no clothes, this time was different. He got new trousers and shirts (something he really needed!) The set he has on above cost...wait for it....£15!!! for everything!!! The trousers were set down from £15 to £3!!! Shoes £2, Shirt £8 and t-shirt £2. A happy boy I had!

He also needed a new jacket. This he got for £12!!


Cool dude or what. This set cost him £9 for everything!!! I LOVE PRIMARK!!! or maybe I should say MY KIDS LOVE PRIMARK!!! I never get a chance to look at any of my clothes!!!
Today at 5pm Andrew was finished and was more than willing to go and look at my clothes with me, problem was I was finsihed too - I had no more energy!!
Anyway it was worth it all just to see the smile on his face.

3 comments:

lisa said...

When it said guess where we have been I thought Primark, then I saw it was Subway and I thought I was stupid to have thought of Primark as Andrew probably isnt interested in shopping - boy was I wrong!! He might look like his dad but he's definitely got his mums talent for spotting a bargain!!

Anonymous said...

Vi er da ikke misundelige, for vi hygger os mega!
Leah og jeg skal køre gokart på Wii'en i aften ;-)

Fedt tøj der, Andy! du se super sej ud :-)

Knus Leah & Far

Rhoda said...

Glad you've got a happy chappy there Laura - with his new wardrobe:-)
(And his subway!)

Jim's painting was brilliant - sorry but I preferred his with the fence, than yours without!!!!!