Monday 24 May 2010

We caught it on camera....

For once I had the camera around when Leah and Shadow were playing, what we call, hide and seek together.

Our wee cat loves to play it with us all, so it not uncommon to find Kristian or me down on all fours, crawling around the living room floor like eejits (a northern ireland saying, meaning idiots.) The night I caught on camera it was Leah who was the eejit!!! haha

I had been telling dad about this when we were home, so dad here comes the video so you can see what I mean.....(all u others are also welcome to take a look too;-)


3 comments:

Rhoda said...

LOL who was hiding and who was seeking?!!!!

That reminded me of when I used to hide the ball on Malin - and one time we (Malin & me) were visiting a friend, and I was teaching their wee boy how to hide the ball for Malin. He had run out of ideas of where to hide it, and so his mum called him over and whispered to him a good place. I burst out laughing and said "It's ok you can speak out loud Malin won't understand"!!!!!

Laura said...

hahaha good one Rhoda!!!!

Charlene said...

I could say it looked like good fun - but I'd be lying as I'm scared stiff of cats! All that jumping about-oh no I couldn't do that. Saying that I'm glad Leah is having such a fun time.