Thursday 13 May 2010

The last day

Yes, its unbelievable that 4 days have gone by!!! They have gone soooo fast, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It has been wonderful to be back in Belfast. I have sooo enjyoyed the friendliness of the people. I have enjoyed chatting to the chasiers in Primark and Tescos (the only two shops I have been in!! haha), and even to hear people say "excuse me" when they need to get round you in a shop, has been so wonderful. I have really cherished all these small things.

Today I had a few hours for me. I took off around 11am for Primark. This time I could look for stuff for me. I tried on soooo many things (not everything I tried on fit!!) but I got a few bits and pieces that I desperately needed. Three hours later I was heading home again. I cant believe I spent so much time in there!!! I know the kids normally do, but I never thought that I could. I didnt get to any other shops - no point I was broke after Primark!! hahaha

So tomorrow morning at 7am we head to Dublin! I have so many mixed feelings. I miss Kristian and the girls and am soooo looking forward to seeing them again, but a big part of my heart wants to stay here in Belfast! Roll on July - I hopefully will be back for a quick visit again:-)

1 comment:

Charlene said...

You have had a blast Laura - and sorted out so much! It's such a pity you don't have an extra day to come and organise me.... on second thoughts that may take more than one day!
Roll on July, two months to put our thinking caps on to sort a night that doesn't include Abba.
Safe journey home - thinking about you.