Saturday 22 May 2010

My haven of rest....


so I have spent a little time this week working on the balcony. Everytime I was out food shopping I some how manged to pick up a cheap plant for the balcony. I moved an extra chair we had out there, and the stool from my old desk is being used as a wee table until I can find something better that I like.


I am pleased with the result. It is now really relaxing to sit out there. The big question is...."Can I keep the plants alive?!!!" How long with they survive? Who knows!!! I am usually hopeless at watering them, but this time I am determined that they will live longer than a month!!

3 comments:

lisa said...

Its lovely! I hope you get the weather to sit out there and relax, reading, surfing etc - enjoy!

Rhoda said...

Looks brilliant Laura. Health to enjoy. Hope the plants survive your TLC:)

Stuart and Pauline said...

Love it!!! Also I really like the makeshift table, it fits really well!!!