Tuesday 24 August 2010

Still alive and kicking.....

yes, we are all still alive and kicking, even though you haven´t heard too much from us.

Jeffrey arrived on Friday evening and since then it has been all go. We were out shopping on Saturday. We went to church on Sunday. Kristian went off to a race. He was racing in a go-kart race and came home with a trophy! He ended in 4th place which he was very pleased about!.

Kristian was off work on Monday, so Jeffrey and he went into Copenhagen and went around Christiania (a special area in Copenhagen). I was hard at work while they had their "boys day out".

Today has been a bit crazy to say the least!! After work I went over to church to set things up for our junior club starting this evening. The idea was that we would have ice cream as a snack for the kids. I thought I would just check the freezer in the church to make sure there was room before going to buy the ice cream. Good job I did!! It was packed with stuff - absolutely no room for ice cream. So I had to come up with plan B - wee buns and rice crispy buns.

Suddenly my afternoon got really busy!! Between baking, making dinner and getting the last of my talk put together the couple of hours I had before Junior club started just flew by.

We had a great club!! Twelve children turned up. They were a pleasure to be with. We had fun playing games, and they listened soooo well to the Bible teaching. I am so looking forward to more Tuesday nights together with them.



2 comments:

lisa said...

Well its better being busy than sat in the house twiddling your thumbs!!

Rhoda said...

Wish I would always remember to check our freezer before I go shopping!!!!