Tuesday 30 August 2011

Phew.....

...it´s been a busy day! Glad to say that I have achieved everything I set out to do....at least I think I have!


I went shopping for my old lady friend and had a quick visit with her. I then went shopping to get food in for my family so they don´t strave, while I am over on the Emerald Isle. I did some washing, made the dinner, packed and tidied up. I am now about to literally drop into bed. Tired but feeling good!


This time tomorrow I should be in Ireland. I leave Copenhagen tomorrow afternoon at 5pm. I fly to London Stansted and have a few hours there before heading to Belfast. I am soooo looking forward to going home. It has just sort of hit me that I am going home - TOMORROW!!! It´s been almost a year since I last was home.  I am also looking forward to the flights. I love flying and getting to spend 3 hours in London is a treat. I just hope there are no delays!  I am flying with one of those cheap airlines that is often delayed!! Need I say more?! 


Ok goodnight all - I´m off to bed. Watch this space for updates from home:-) (Where exactly is home? I say home for Denmark and home for Ireland!?!!)

No comments: