Sunday 21 August 2011

A quiet weekend...

It has been a quiet weekend. 


On Friday afternoon and evening  it was just Andrew, Kristian and me at home. Leah was off at the church youth group (Sara is still in England)so Andrew, Kristian and I  had a really cosy evening together, especially because it was like a cold winters night outside.It was cold, windy and rainy and we were inside cosy and warm watching TV.


Saturday found us at home again. Some time was spent cleaning, and then I got to do some reading and played some word games via my smart phone against my brother, it is such fun, I am getting addicted!! haha  I then spent the last part of the afternoon preparing my Sunday School lesson. Everyone was home Saturday evening (except Sara again) and so I made dinner and we sat in the living room eating while watching a film.  It was just sooo cosy.


Today we were at church. I had Sunday School which totally exhausted me! (We have a lively bunch of boys who can´t seem to sit still or keep quiet! I really wonder if I should be doing this anymore?!!! seriously!! ) I came home with a bit of a headache and spent the afternoon lying on the sofa. I had a wee sleep which helped. Now it is soon time for bed....and that is that weekend gone. 


It has been a lovely relaxing weekend (for the most! - today is not counted in on that!! haha) Now I am ready for another busy week. I have a full schedule this week. Something on everyday after work. We have a wedding next Saturday so I have some things to prepare and organise......sooooo looking forward to that. It´s my niece Gitte who is getting married! I still remember the day she was born so it´s hard to get my head around the fact that she is getting married! Next weekend will be anything but restful but I am soooo looking forward to it!!! 

No comments: