Wednesday 17 October 2012

Guess where we are?

 We are back in Ireland!  This time it is Andrew and me visiting dad. (We had enough of the mess at home and decided to leave Kristian and Leah with it!:-)
 
 We arrived this afternoon along with a load of rain! Nothing new! We will leave again Monday. It´s only a short visit this time but its great seeing dad again. 

So shortly after arriving at dads, the two men in my life were hungry, so we headed out to KFC! They both really enjoyed the feast:-) Must admit I did too:-)

While we are here Kristian and Leah are at home packing out the last things and trying to get cleared up a bit. Last night Kristian got the lights put up in the kitchen as well as a few finishing touches that needed done.


I LOVE my kitchen, I have actually enjoyed cooking the last few nights! Now that is amazing! I think it´s because I feel like I am in Ikea and I always enjoy being in Ikea! haha


 We are missing a couple of bar stoles and a few pictures for the wall.
 And below is our bedroom/my office. It´s wonderful to actually have a real bedroom! Still needing to get some pictures on the wall and a wee side table beside the bed. (Although I do miss my hand painted wooden mural that I had in the old apartment. Kristian has warned me I am NOT to paint anything on the walls of the new bedroom!haha  I´m not promising anything - let´s see what happens, white can be so boring after a while and I need colour in my life!!haha  But I actally do LOVE our bedroom too:-)

No comments: