Monday 29 October 2012

And relax....

I think today has been the first day that Kristian and I have come home from work and done absolutely nothing on the house.  We sat down this evening and just relaxed! We haven´t done that in nearly 2 months and it felt wonderful. 

After work today my friend Anette from church came by. We had to plan our Christmas musical. Every year we have a musical for the children at church. We  meet at the church on a Friday afternoon and spend the weekend practising for our big performance on Sunday morning. The children have a weekend to learn songs,  practise dances, learn lines and paint scenery. We always have a great weekend together and I am really looking forward to this one at the start of December. Should be fun!

So the rest of my evening has been spent on here, going down memory lane. When I started this blog way back in 2008 it was mainly to keep a journal of the things we had been up to as a family. A sort of diary, only online as I  love to type. Now after all this time I am sooo glad that I have a record. Many of the things I read about tonight I probably would never remember.

I don´t think I would remember that in October 2008 I went to see Mamma Mia (the film) for the 6th time. We got our cat too and I shared some funny stories about life with her, which I had totally forgotten about. I also wrote a few songs back then too. I took a baking fit and baked some cakes, which didn`t turn out all that good. In 2009 we had family fun night at Annes, a clear out of the apartment and a Ladies night out...In October 2010 I locked my car keys in the car, saw the film "Fried Green Tomatoes " for the first time and went to a Jimmy Nedham concert. 

It sure has been fun reading old storeis and looking at old photos.

I sure am glad I started this blog. A place to record everyday life and stories that so easily can be forgotten.

Now I am so relaxed that I can hardly keep my eyes open. It´s off to dreamland for me. Goodnight 

No comments: