Saturday 20 October 2012

Our day....


Our day today started with a walk around the corner to the local cafe for a fry!


 The Fry was delicious....

 It was then home again to relax for a while. Andrew enjoyed being on the computer...
 Dad was feeling good today so we decided to go a little walk into town.
We got to shop and take photos. Dad got some lovely shots of the City. I got to hang out with a few friends:-) It really was a lovely afternoon.

 Then this evening my cousin Lorraine dropped by. It was so lovely to catch up with her and hear some really funny stories. Thanks for the laugh Lorraine. 

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

It was great to see you too Laura! I love our catch-ups! Love you loads xxx

Laura said...

It was great seeing you too:-) I also enjoy our catch ups and ur funny stories about the kids. Some time when I am home I have to get to see them!! :-) I am still chuckling away to myself when I think of Olivia and the funny things she does:-) Love you too:-) talk soon xox