Sunday 9 December 2012

It´s beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

...and I am loving it!

Last Sunday we had the first fall of snow. Throughout the week it has snowed on and off, but today we had our first real snow storm. It was wonderful, especially since we didn´t have to drive to work in it! Late afternoon we did go out a walk and it felt so good to come home again to a warm and cosy house. 

Leah and Mia built a snowman. His name is Sheldon. Sheldon The Snowman!


  Kristian had some fun taking photos in the dark....





This evening we watched another Christmas film. This time it was The Muppets Christmas Carol. Such a great movie and this Sunday evening I didn´t fall asleep! 

Leah is not feeling so well. She has been feeling sick from just before dinner. She has struggled through the evening as she really wanted to see the film. I will sleep with her this evening, bucket at the ready, just in case!!!

(Kristian is now hoping for a great nights sleep as he won´t have to put up with my snorring. He recorded me the other night on his phone, as I was forever arguing with him that I don´t snor. When he kicks me and wakes me up I argue with him that I am not sleeping but am planning the next days activity.  I always think I am awake, but I really must be dreaming that I am awake - it´s really weird, I really do feel like I am awake and thinking about important things! I always tell him that it can´t be me snorring cause I am not sleeping!!!! Now he has evidence to prove me wrong....NOT GOOD!!:-)

Below is a wee video clip taken earlier today... (mainly for dad but anyone is free to look:-)

  

No comments: