Tuesday 18 December 2012

Small world.....

The world really is a small place. 

My good friend Rhona is one of my friends on facebook. She is also one of my best friends. Rhona is also friends with Mon. Mon and Rhona know each other from school. One evening Mon and I were writing comments on Rhona´s facebook wall and we were having such a laugh. Mon decided to go unto my facebook wall and check me out, it was then she discovered that she knew Kristian. She went to Bible School with him. She also knew his sister Signe and his cousin Jacob who also went to the same Bible School.

Rhona and I meet up from time to time for strawberry cake dates. This means going to our local bakery and ordering the most delicious strawberry cake! During last summer we put a photo on facebook of our strawberry cake and Mon happened to mention that she would have to come to Denmark (she lives overseas, while Rhona and I live within driving distance of each other) and try one of these cakes. Well today she did!!


Mon was visiting Rhona, so she came over for a wee cup of tea and we finally got to meet up in person and not only on facebook! She got to see Kristian again too. It was sooo wonderful to meet her, she is just lovely! (It was also so great to see Rhona again! she is lovely too!!:-)

So on the way home from work I decided to go by the bakery to see if they had any strawberry cakes. You can´t often buy them during the winter months but guess what?  Today they had 3 in the shop!! I bought 2 of them!!

The short time they were here went by too quickly. I sooo enjoyed having them and it was great to get to know Mon a little better.

No comments: