Sunday 30 December 2012

A change of plan....

Today we were meant to have guests. Jette, Filip and their 2 children were to come this afternoon for cake and coffee and then stay for dinner. Unfortunately Jette is sick with the flu, so they had to cancel. (All the guests we have planned to have this Christmas have had to cancel for one reason or other. Do you think it´s something to do with us?!! haha)

So our day turned out rather different. It was very quiet. Maybe just as well as Kristian first got home at 4am this morning. He had a fantastic time out in the forest with his friends. They had a great time around the fire, eating delicious food and sharing tales about their life. That´s all I was told!!! 

Leah had Mia over staying last night and the girls also got to bed rather late. So we all had a lazy day here at home. I went over to my studio in the afternoon and painted over my awful picture from last night. I didn´t start a new picture, I wasn´t in the mood.

I made a delicious dinner this evening, even if I say so myself and I then drove Leah over to her friends house. She is staying with her this evening and then going to the new years party at the church tomorrow evening. 

I then spent the rest of the evening clearing out my desk, surfing on facebook, talking to dad and listening to some Bible teaching. 

All in all a lovely, relaxing, quiet day. It´s not long until my crazy busy schedule kicks in again so I am enjoying the peace and quiet while it lasts!

No comments: