Saturday 2 February 2013

Dad is home...

Dad is now home from the hospital and is doing well. He is very happy to be back in his own wee house again and in just over a week Leah and I will be there with him.

This is the first weekend that I have been at home in two weeks. Last weekend I was in Ireland. The weekend before that I was in London so I must say I am enjoying this weekend at home. (Out is good, but home is best!)

 I spent the first part of the day being a taxi driver for Leah. Normally Andrew drives her around but today she had to be at her friends birthday party brunch for 10.30am. This was just a little too early for him on a Saturday morning.

This weekend it is Kristian´s turn to be away. He has gone to a summer house with 4 of his friends for their "Christmas Dinner". (Better late than never!) This is something they have done for the last 3 or 4 years and they have a great time together eating the most delicious food. I got the job of making Pavlova and Cheesecake for them so I hope they taste ok. At 11am this morning I waved goodbye to my hubby and will see him again tomorrow afternoon.



The rest of the day I have spent clearing out and cleaning up. I got the whole house cleaned and the kitchen cupboards organised again. They were starting to get a bit messy but now they are organised for another wee while.

Tomorrow I hope to paint a little.....but we´ll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: