Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Easter.....

Easter Sunday and we decided to head into Copenhagen to Hillsongs church . Sara and Christian had never been and wanted to go there.
 
We met up at church with Sara´s good friend Winnie who was also in Copenhagen this weekend, along with Christian´s brother Martin, who happens to be Winnie´s boyfriend.
 
The service was really good and spoke to my heart. I loved one of the songs that we sang. I posted it below. I love the words in this song, especially the line "my guilt and shame don´t count anymore, Calvary covers it all." Just so wonderful those Word! God sees me through Jesus, clean, just as if I had never sinned. That is sooo amazing! I feel so blessed - think that I can call the God of heaven Father - Daddy! He loves me, He cares about my life. He wants to do life together with me!
 
Have a listen, I hope it blesses you too....
 
 

After church we headed back home to us for lunch. We had a lovely time with them all. We ate lunch and then went a walk in the meadows behind our house.





 
Sara got to feed the sheep that wander about there.

Then it was time for them all to pack up everything and head back to their home in Århus. It has been a lovely Easter with them all. Now the house is all back to normal. Just us four here. We have one more day off work - tomorrow, Monday. Then it´s back to porridge for us all!

No comments: