Thursday 30 April 2015

I´m leaving my husband......

....it´s sad but true. I am leaving him, but only for a long weekend!!


Tomorrow (Thursday) my friend Laura and I will fly to London for the Hillsongs Woman´s Conference in Wembley Arena. We are soooo excited about it and I´m really looking forward to a girly weekend away in London. I don´t think we will get to see much of the sights but we don´t mind. We are going over to be filled up spiritually and to have fellowship with thousand of other Christian women.

Kristian´s sister Hanne and her daughter are going too, so we will meet up with them over there. I think it´s going to be a great weekend!! We have booked into what looks like a cosy wee hotel - I don´t think Laura and I are going to get a lot of sleep over the next few days!!


So the bags are all packed and everything is ready to go. Meanwhile here at home Leah will be at a friend´s Confirmation on Friday. Everyone is off work and school here. Andrew is going to visit Camilla and so that means Kristian has got a day to himself, something I think he is looking forward to! Laura and I will be back Sunday evening, so he may enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts!

No comments: